Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of growth
- Join the industry leader that sets the standards
- Benefit from in-house training to grow your skills and career
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
As the Customer Service Officer within our Purchasing team, you will proactively manage supplies, placing and managing purchase orders and assisting internal stake holders to fulfil requirement and ensure the needs of our internal and external requirement. This is an extremely busy, fast paced work environment and you will need to be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise your work load and exceptional in problem solving.
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who likes to be part of a bigger team. You will want to build an understanding of purchasing and inventory management, and will therefore be a self-starter, with exceptional communication skills and a quick learner.
Bringing along your friendly demeanour, a love of data and an eye for detail, your analytical mind has the ability to find imperfections and as well as solutions, whilst taking into account the bigger picture. Ideally you have a knack for numbers, negotiating and problem solving.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career within a sizeable commercial business that experiences ongoing success.
The key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Providing Customer Support for internal stake holders,
- Managing supplier’s requirement and stock reliability
- Managing weekly inventory review sessions and order stock to meet inventory targets
- Placing and Following up on Purchase orders and ensuring product delivery according to schedule
- Expediting overdue orders
- Maintain strong professional relationships with suppliers and staff
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- An aptitude for administration and organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Tech savvy and have the ability to pick up new systems (previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics will be highly regarded)
- Highly motivated, and use your initiative to succeed and develop
- Well-developed communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- A “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please.