Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Must be available to work on Saturdays (roster)
- Casual position (19 hrs/week)
As Retail Trades Sales Assistant at Beaumont Tiles there is so much more to the role of Retail Sales. This is a role where you develop trusted relationships with tradespeople (builders / tilers / plumbers), providing advice and offering a consultative approach to service. Your role is to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us, whilst achieving the team sales targets.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day to day work is generating sales and ensuring success by providing expert service, processing sales efficiently and accurately, conducting efficient follow-ups with customers, some day to day administration tasks and maintaining the overall look for the store. You can expect to work in our showroom, trade centre and clearance centre servicing both retail and trade.
The challenge for you is to bring your positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Your infectious passion for sales will naturally generate demand, interest and excitement for Beaumont Tiles customers and inspire them with an outstanding experience every time.
There is no limit to what you can achieve!
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, The Beaumont Tiles sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer. The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience in face to face retail sales role in the industry or related field is highly regarded or demonstrated success in sales
- Proven abilities and experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Good rapport building and influencing skills
- A competitive nature and a desire to win
- A flair for asking great questions to uncover needs of your customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology savvy and administrative skills
- Career development and training
- Negotiable, flexible working hours
- Fun and collaborative work environment
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please