Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Be part of the team that is reimagining the customer experience
- Benefit from in-house training to grow your skills and career
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of the team that is re-imaging the customer experience. Our teams focus is to ensure that we support our customers through each stage of their purchase and post purchase activities. This new position will become part of our Customer Support team responding to requests for technical advice, either by partnering our internal staff to respond to customer and at times with external customers.
This successful candidate will participate in an extensive development period, initially working under the guidance of the National Quality Assurance & Technical Manager, before transitioning into the Customer Experience and Support Team. The development period will include learning the most common technical queries as well as product complaint investigation and testing procedures.
As well as hands-on learning you will also learn the process for updating and maintaining product technical information, liaising with suppliers, and understanding technical information from the product design and purchasing teams. This will ensure you are interpreting and accessing the correct technical information when providing support.
The person we seek is a high performing and professional individual with demonstrated industry experience and a passion for tiles. You will need to be a confident communicator and have the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and internal teams reaching practical and timely resolutions to issues.
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
- Extensive Tile Industry experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to think outside the square and be resourceful
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer-oriented and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Energetic, friendly and enthusiastic demeanour (always willing to help)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
What will you do?
- Update and maintain the product technical information, liaising with suppliers, product design and purchasing teams
- Respond to first point requests for technical advice (from internal staff and external customers)
- Review and maintain the technical concern portal nationally resolving logged issues in a timely manner, and
- Preparation of scheduled reports to demonstrate the technical advisory service is operating within service levels.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow. For the right candidate an attractive salary package can be negotiated.
The Beaumont Tiles Story
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroomware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please.