Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Attractive salary package & career development
- Based in our Dandenong warehouse
Reporting to the State Warehouse Manager, you will provide effective leadership across all Distribution functions, creating efficient warehouse operations to ensure we fulfil our promises to customers, delivering the right product in the right location at the right time.
The position is responsible for providing day to day leadership across the distribution network. You will create an environment for high performance, leading achievement of daily operational KPIs including: despatch rates, goods inwards processed, zero error rates and maintaining rapid response service levels. Most importantly, you will be the leader of a team of customer champions, inspiring your team to deliver above all expectations.
- Leadership, provide day to day leadership through your Supervisors across day and afternoon shift. Set up the WHS for success on a weekly bases through proactive
- Safety Leadership, lead the continual improvement of safety performance across the site.
- Planning, develop strategic improvement projects in advance for step change.
- Stock Integrity, continually improve the integrity of stock within the warehouse to reach high standards
- Utilisation and Capacity, to ensure we meet operational targets
An experienced and highly capable Warehouse Manager with extensive knowledge of transport and warehouse management systems and previous experience leading operational supervisors with medium to large teams.
- A safety conscious leader who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- A leader who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way, you inspire, create loyalty and bring out the best in all those you lead
- A customer champion, a driver of customer outcomes, ensuring we keep our promises to customers, that the right product will be at the right location at the right time
- Resourceful and a self-driver, a leader who can hold themselves and others to account, a resourceful, dynamo who continually improves performance
- An influencer, an effective communicator with a leadership style that adapts to multiple audience types to influence change and to “Get Things Done”
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 110 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders, renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun. Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow. For the right candidate an attractive package can be negotiated.
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please