Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles Strathpine
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Permanent Part Time (Sat & Sun) with a view to full time
- Immediate start
As a Retail Sales Consultant at Beaumont Tiles Strathpine, you will experience a truly diverse role. This position will have you developing trusted relationships with your customer, providing advice and offering a consultative approach to service. Your role is to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us, whilst achieving the team sales targets.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day to day work is generating sales and ensuring success by providing expert service, processing sales efficiently and accurately, conducting efficient follow-ups with customers, some day to day administration tasks and maintaining the overall look for the store.
The diversity of this role is reflected in assisting with various warehouse duties such as customer pick-ups, receiving deliveries and providing expertise knowledge and advice to the general public, trade customers and builders.
The challenge for you is to bring your positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, the Beaumont Tiles sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer.The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results.
THE SKILL SET...
- Extensive experience in retail sales and or related industry experience
- Mature and self-directed approach to problem solving
- Good rapport building and influencing skills
- Proven abilities in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills and technologically savvy
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of heavy products (up to 25kgs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career development and training
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary on offer
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 110 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you possess the skills and sales experience we are seeking, and would like to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please