Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Full time, permanent position
- Immediate start
As a Retail Sales Consultant / Store person at Beaumont Tiles Nowra, you will be working in a dual role providing a sales and stores service experience at a very high standard to ensure customers are ‘delighted’ and ‘excited’ about their experience with us every time.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day to day work will mainly focus on sales and various warehouse duties such as customer pick-ups, receiving deliveries and providing advice to trade customers and builders. You will also contribute to the store warehouse, managing stock levels, loading and unloading stock in vehicles, deliveries and maintaining the overall look of the store.
On occasions you will work between the showroom and the store and form an integral part of this passionate team of sales professionals. It will be at the forefront of your mind that we are not simply selling a product, we are assisting our customers to buy the product that they want, need and desire.
The challenge for you is to bring positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Your infectious passion for sales and service will naturally generate demand, interest and excitement for Beaumont’s customers and inspire them with an outstanding “experience” every time
THE SKILL SET
- Stores experience in a retail, sales and service environment
- Proven abilities in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills and tech savvy
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of heavy products up to 25kgs
- Drivers licence is essential (for client deliveries)
- Forklift licence is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career development and training
- Flexibility in a fun and collaborative work environment
- Attractive salary package on offer plus incentives
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company that offers career development, family-friendly culture and environments, the Beaumont Tiles stores, sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer.
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please