Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Challenging role in this rapidly expanding company
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Full Time, permanent role (must be available Saturdays)
As the Store person / Delivery Driver at Beaumont Tiles Orange it will be your role to provide accurate and timely warehouse and stores support to our sales team and to ensure that efficient and effective processes are in place so our customers are ‘delighted’ and ‘excited’ about their experience’ with us every time.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day to day work will focus on maintaining the store warehouse, managing stock levels, loading and unloading stock, providing service and advice to our trade customers, day to day packing, deliveries to our customers and fork lift operations.
The challenge for you is to run a highly organised, efficient and effective stores and warehouse to support the needs of the sales team, business and its customers. You will bring enthusiasm and positive energy to the team and be a true expert in your field.
The challenge for the business is to continue our growth and expansion throughout Australia and to do this we need a robust stores, warehouse and sales teams to keep up with the demand.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company that offers career development, family-friendly culture and environments, the Beaumont Tiles stores, sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer.
THE SKILL SET
- MR Drivers Licence (Essential)
- Forklift Licence (Essential)
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of heavy products (Essential)
- Whitecard or equivalent
- Highly organised and efficient working manner
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Stores experience in a retail, sales and service environment
- Administrative skills and technologically savvy
- Career development and training
- Flexibility in a fun and collaborative work environment
- Attractive salary package on offer
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please