Work with the best in the business at Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Benefit from in-house training to grow your skills and career
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
- Immediate start
As a Business Analyst at Beaumont Tiles you will define and document business requirements, model business processes, define and document IT functional specifications and coordinate user acceptance testing.
You will contribute to the successful design and development of solutions, analysis of new business processes, new products and operational process improvements.
You will have previous experience as a BA across major systems implementation projects and have proven experience in business process modelling (Microsoft Visio or BPMN Tools), As-Is/To-Be process mapping and data models, and have experience managing (UAT) user acceptance testing.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will help drive the delivery of thorough and detailed business requirements and solutions. Forming relationships across the business you will need to practice sound judgement and gain a good understanding of the business as a whole.
You’re a high performing and professional individual who likes a challenge. With a few years of professional experience behind you and IT qualifications, you’re a confident communicator with the ability to build rapport with the full range of stakeholders in our business.
You have an engaging character, an analytical mind and the ability to see the bigger picture, whilst having a strength in taking particular attention to the details. You will have superior communication and customer engagement skills and a passion for the Customer experience.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Science (IT) or Computer Engineering,
- Over 5 years industry experience,
- Expert product knowledge of Enterprise grade ERP Systems (Dynamics AX will be highly regarded),
- Report writing, Microsoft SQL experience, with PowerBI skills being highly desirable,
- Industry/Domain knowledge: Retail, POS, Supply Chain and Warehousing,
- Energetic, friendly and enthusiastic demeanour – always willing to help,
- Ambition to grow and develop with the business,
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, and
- Customer centric and effective team player
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please