Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Benefit from in-house training to grow your skills and career
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
- Local full time permanent role
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented person with well-developed communication skills to become a vital part of Australia's leading Tile & Bathroomware group.
As the Customer Service Officer within our Trade Team, it will be your role to service our clients with day to day planning and enquiries. You will support our Residential and Commercial Sales team by providing accurate and timely administrative support, whilst always maintaining a calm and friendly demeanour. You will motivate others in your team with your infectious passion for sales and customer service whilst inspiring our customers with an outstanding “experience” every time.
Led by the State Residential Manager, and as part of a team of passionate sales professionals, you will present yourself with positivity and energy. Your drive and motivation to succeed will see you constantly developing your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert of your field.
Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Data entry and data maintenance
- Preparation and coordination of building projects to be estimated
- Placing orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Problem solving/troubleshooting
- Complaint handling
- Relationship management with customers, suppliers and team members within Beaumont Tiles
To be successful in this dynamic role, you will need to bring:
- An aptitude for administration and organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Outstanding communication both face to face and over the phone
- High levels of accuracy with good attention to detail
- Reliability and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A desire for personal growth and achievement
- Technology savvy
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow!
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please