Make your mark with an industry leader – be the best!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, inspiring and creative team
- Must be available to work Monday - Saturday (Full Time over 6 day roster)
- Permanent, Full time position
Reporting to and working as part of the ABN Groups Retail Centre, you will be the in-house tile specialist, working to support ABN Group businesses and their customers with all aspects of their tile selections for their new homes.
This role is critical in maintaining the link and relationship for clients and customers, provides significant contribution to business performance and will help support the ongoing success of the Retail Centre team.
DAY TO DAY…
You will be responsible for the successful completion of client tile consultations for all ABN Group residential building companies, where you will provide one-on-one specialised advice and guidance to customers across all market segments – from first homebuyers to luxury homes.
You will follow this up by managing all administrative aspects related to product and order processing, including record keeping and the completion of paperwork related to the selections.
- An experienced Colour Consultant / Interior Designer with a passion for customer relationship management and consultation.
- Have proven success in sales and can easily build rapport and trust with your client.
- Someone with vision who can bring a customer's dream to life.
- Efficient with follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction is at its optimum.
- Have the ability to work independently.
THE SKILL SET...
- Effective with time management and appointment scheduling
- Tile product knowledge and design qualifications considered an advantage
- A natural flair for design and colour is essential
- Drivers licence and own car is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
Applicants with the above skills are encouraged to apply.
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun. Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow.
THE ABN GROUP STORY
The ABN Group is Australia’s leading construction, property and finance company, having built more than 75,000 new homes across WA and Victoria. ABN Group lead the market in every segment from first homes to luxury residences and exist to deliver the dream of home ownership. Some well-renowned ABN Group brands you may have heard of includes the likes of Homebuyers Centre, Celebration Homes, Dale Alcock Homes, Webb-Brown Neaves and Resolve Finance. As an extension of the ABN Group team the successful candidate will have strong alignment to the organizational values of: Fun, Authentic, Relentless, Passion, Leadership and Excellence.
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you! For the right candidate an attractive salary package can be negotiated.
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please