Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth!
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Open to full-time or part-time
As Retail Sales and Stores person at Beaumont Tiles, you will be working in a dual role providing a stores and sales service experience at a very high standard to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us every time.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day-to-day work will mostly focus on generating sales, providing exceptional service however you will also contribute to the store warehouse, managing stock levels, loading and unloading stock in vehicles and maintaining the overall look of the store.
This is a diverse role where you will have to juggle multiple tasks, work between the showroom and the warehouse and form an integral part of this passionate team of sales professionals.
The challenge for you is to bring positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Your infectious passion for sales and service will naturally generate demand, interest and excitement for Beaumont’s customers and inspire them with an outstanding “experience” every time.
THE SKILL SET
- Previous experience in a similar role involving sales and service
- Proven abilities in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Stores experience in a retail, sales or service environment
- Administrative skills and technologically savvy
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of heavy products
- Forklift licence is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career development and training
- Flexibility in a fun and collaborative work environment
- Attractive remuneration packages with incentives
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company that offers career development, family-friendly culture and environments, the Beaumont Tiles stores, sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer.
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector.
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please