Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
- Must be available to work weekends (on a roster basis)
- Immediate start
As Retail Sales Consultants at Beaumont Tiles, you will truly experience a diverse role. This position will have you developing trusted relationships with your customer, providing advice and offering a consultative approach to service. Your role is to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us, whilst achieving the team sales targets.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day-to-day work is generating sales and ensuring success by providing expert service, processing sales efficiently and accurately, conducting efficient follow-ups with customers, daily administration tasks and maintaining the overall look for the store.
The diversity of this role is reflected in assisting with various warehouse duties such as customer pick-ups, receiving deliveries and providing expertise knowledge and advice to trade customers and builders.
The challenge for you is to bring your positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, The Beaumont Tiles sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer. The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results.
THE SKILL SET...
- Experience in retail sales and or related industry experience (previous Tiles & Bathroomware sales experience will be highly regarded)
- Proven abilities in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Mature and self-directed approach to problem solving
- Good rapport building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physically able for the loading and unloading of products (up to 25kgs)
- Technologically savvy and administrative skills
- Career development and training
- Negotiable, flexible working hours
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Company discounts
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 110 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector.
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team, then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please