Looking to join a dynamic team?
- Be part of growth
- Join the industry leader that sets the standards
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
- 2 year Fixed term contract
- Position can be based in any of our national Head Offices
The D365 Development & Operations Specialist’s primary role is to manage the ongoing development and support of Beaumont Tiles Microsoft Dynamics 365, the Dynamics Modern POS and Dynamix AX platforms that includes Retail & Commerce, Supply Chain, and Finance & Operations.
Who are you? You’re a high performing, professional individual who has the ability to work both independently and as part of a supportive team environment. Having professional industry experience, you’re a confident communicator with the ability to remain calm under pressure. You follow plans, focus on outcomes, and are meticulous with deadlines while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyse, define, configure, build, integrate, test and maintain configuration,
- Implement customisations and delivers software applications and platforms that achieve business outcomes which support the continual evolution of the organisation through the D365 technology stack.
- Understands requirements, configures and maintains platforms used by our internal and external customers through a combination of project and support work.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and optimising Dynamics solutions with C#/.NET,ASP.Net, JS, Dynamics 365 (X++), SQL and webAPI
- Experience with at least 2 or more Dynamics functional areas preferably, Finance, Warehouse Management, Trade & Logistics, Sales and Marketing and other modules
- Strong development experience with Microsoft technologies including X++, SSRS reports, and an understanding of D365 Finance architecture.
- Development and functional experience across all functional areas of AX/D365 Operations (preferably Dynamics AX Retail/D365 F&O and MPOS Environments)
- Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics 365 (code and data upgrade)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Cloud infrastructure, Native Azure services, structure and logic apps
- Proven ability to enable the development of complex functional and technical designs
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project methodology
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Be confident, professional and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative
- Celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
- Work with a recognised national company
- Flexible working options available
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector.
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow! For the right candidate an attractive package can be negotiated.
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please