Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Join the tile industry market leader that sets the standards
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
- Must be available on weekends (on a roster basis)
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-focused sales professional who enjoys providing exceptional customer service and advice in a high end retail environment to join our team.
You will inspire and engage customers with enthusiasm, maintain an impeccable sense of professionalism and style and provide outstanding customer service while ensuring Sales and Margin targets are met and exceeded.
Reporting to the Manager, your day-to-day work will focus on the success of the store through activities such as face-to-face sales and generating sales. You will be providing an expert service by being involved in selection consultations and previews, measuring and estimating plans, processing sales efficiently and accurately, conducting efficient follow-ups with customers, cultivating business relationships, developing and enhancing customer relationships along with daily administration tasks, and maintaining the overall look of the store.
The challenge for you is to bring your positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, the Beaumont Tiles sales team are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer. The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results!
To be a successful in the role you will need the following:
- Previous sales experience with strong retail, sales and service skills
- Industry related experience (flooring, plumbing, building or similar) will be highly regarded
- Experience in developing and growing sales
- Proven ability achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Superior communication skills at all levels with the ability to engage others
- A competitive nature and desire to win
- Strong background in Maths and be Tech savvy
- Career development and training
- Fun and collaborative work environment
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector.
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please