Make your mark with an industry leader – be the best!
- Join the tile industry leader that sets the standards
- Enjoy a family-friendly work environment
- Impressive salary package including car & bonuses
- Build genuine relationships and influence major projects
- Enjoy new innovations and trend setting ranges that will inspire you
- Benefit from a flexible full time position
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
Do you know and love architecture and design?
Are you a confident communicator?
Are you ready to be challenged?
As the Business Development Manager for Design you will drive growth in our customer base through building strong relationships and smart and efficient operations. You will not only maintain existing customer relationships, but also reach out to a new customer base with value adding ideas and superior service. You will be innovative in your thinking and will do everything that you can to ensure that you are an expert of your field.
Reporting to the State Commercial Manager you will be supported by a team of passionate sales and service professionals who will assist you in ensuring the Beaumont Tiles brand always shines. A natural leader, you will drive from the front and motivate your colleagues with your zest for life, and willingness to be amongst the action. Seeing your customers delighted will give you immense satisfaction and will fuel your desire to win.
As the face of our business, you will confidently and competently present your ideas to your peers, and represent your division with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in a fast paced and highly successful business.
What are we looking for from you?
- A fresh approach – innovative thinking, the ability to be nimble
- Proven abilities in networking and new business development
- Creative and modern approaches that set you apart from your competition
- An understanding of commercial design and construction projects
- Exceptional public speaking abilities
- The ability to engage with anyone and everyone – adaptable to suit your audience
- Energy, enthusiasm and the desire to win and grow
What will you do?
- Build genuinely effective relationships with Architects, Interior Designers, Developers and Builders
- Identify key decision makers and win new business through networking and knowledge building
- Maintain visibility in the market – be effectively present at events, forums, conferences, and other networking opportunities
- Stay ahead – monitor market activities and upcoming opportunities
- Maintain strong relationships and open communication channels with counterparts across the business
- Prepare and accurately record activity reports and customer information
Come and enjoy being a vital part of the passionate Beaumont Tiles group where we celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company you'll have the benefit of working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals that work hard to see the company grow!
For the right candidate an attractive package can be negotiated.
Step toward this enviable career with Beaumont Tiles today!