Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles!
- LOCAL role part-time or full-time negotiable
- Generous salary packages with incentives
- Dynamic, supportive and successful teams
As Retail Sales Consultant at Beaumont Tiles there is so much more to the role of Retail Sales. This is a role where you develop trusted relationships with your customer, provide advice and offer a consultative approach to service. Your role is to ensure customers are delighted and excited about their experience with us, whilst achieving the team sales targets.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your day to day work is generating sales and ensuring success by providing expert service, processing sales efficiently and accurately, conducting efficient follow-ups with customers, some day to day administration tasks and maintaining the overall look for the store.
The challenge for you is to bring your positivity and energy to the team, be motivated to succeed and constantly develop your industry knowledge so that you are a true expert in your field.
Your infectious passion for sales will naturally generate demand, interest and excitement for Beaumont Tiles customers and inspire them with an outstanding experience every time.
There is no limit to what you can achieve!
Apart from offering the opportunity to work with a recognised national company, The Beaumont Tiles sales and customer service teams are driven and dedicated to meeting the needs of the customer.
The team are seasoned salespeople with a passion for the product and motivated to get results.
THE SKILL SET...
- 1-2 years experience in face to face retail sales role in the industry or related field is highly regarded OR demonstrated success in sales
- Proven abilities and experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Good rapport building and influencing skills
- A competitive nature and a desire to win
- A flair for asking great questions to uncover needs of your customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology savvy and administrative skills
- Career development and training
- Negotiable, flexible working hours
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Above award salary and bonuses
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia's biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 100 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
The challenge for the business is to continue our growth and expansion throughout Australia and to do this we need a robust sales team to keep up with the demand.Â We are consultative product experts who train and invest in our goal-oriented teams to grow their careers and find purpose in what they do.
Enjoy your work with Beaumont Tiles!
No Recruitment Agencies please
IF THIS ROLE IS NOT AN EXACT FIT FOR YOU
Register your expressions of interest on our website and we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
To apply please follow the link below. Please ensure you include a cover letter and resume to show us why you are the best person for this position.